2010年6月17日星期四

#1 day at singapore~VOMIT!!!!

Hee.....now aldy mightnite at singapore..
and i using my sister pc to on9 and to update my blog....
ok...1st day at singapore,hmm....how to said?
For me,its horrible....because my frd not beside me but....
my family member stay along wif me...
And start of the day,i have go for interview for my whole new job...
Now my ocupaition have change from STUDENT to WORKER...
haiz...feel so sad...i not a student any more....
Ok...talk about the interview....
b4 the interview,i having my breakfast in front of the company office....
its a nice start of a day!
GOOD!i ate the breakfast!!!
i walk in interview,and 1st a lady give me a form for me to fill in..then i filll loh...
ok..start interview by the manager...
she keep ask ask ask ask ask ask ask ask ask ask ask ask ask ask ask ask ask ask ask......
i keep answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer......
BY USING INGGERIS......T.T
finally,finsih the section of interview....then start the briefing loh~~
~~~~~bla bla bla~~~~~~(actually is important point)
ok.....
end!i get the job as a TOUR OFFICER.*thumb up
Next,go to the 1st station of my singapore trip....lead by my uncle.....
ok....here happend the bad thing on me....T.T
actually i feel a bit not well aldy....but i thought tis small matter so i not so care....
then,here comes the big 'BOOM'......
when i goes in to the lif then i feel i wan to VOMIT!!!!
then it happen so fast and i dun have the time to find a toilet....
GOOD!!!I VOMIT AT THE PUBLIC PLACE!!!!!AND IS AT SINGAPORE!!!!
WHAT THE HELL!!!!
at m'sia aso never happen tis kind of situation....omg~~~
ok.....i feeling better after i vomit out....and i though i aldy comfort...but i still have a bit of wanna vomit feeling..(I vomit alll the breakfast!!)
So i ran out and quickly find a toilet.....YA!I VOMIT AGAIN!!
i keep vomit in the toilet....and i rmb a lady beside my toilet room have asked me'ARE YOU OK?"
I juz use my "down"voice saying"I M OK"
thank q very much coz concern me....but i dunoe who u are and wat u look like...but thanks!
then i find a cafe and sit down....feel better a bit....but still uncomfortable....
i order a cup of chinese tea for warm up.finally...i feel uch better...
after that,my energy become very low..and no mood for the next station...
after that,we go to my uncle house for rest and waiy my sister to fetch us go SENTOSA
At the night,my sister bring us go SENTOSA,UNIVERSAL!
Its a great place!and the ticket is oni 2 dolar!cheap!
but its juz for fotograph and others...dun have includes the games.
at there.we take so many photo...oni can said ''ITS CANT STOP!'
i saw the popcorn that my frd ate last time,but when i go buy,it oni have the CHEESE flavour....
haiz...so i dun have buy loh....
Then,we watch the water show.....it is so 0_0..........*thumb up
after that,sister fetch us go gome loh......
then end of the 1st day at SINGAPORE
-TO BE CONTINUE-



没有评论:

发表评论